- B.E. (Civil), 1983 Ravi Shankar University. Raipur
- Master of Building Engineering & Management. 1985
- From School of Planning & Architecture (SPA) New-Delhi
- Secretary Institute of Indian Interior Designers (IIID) 2008-2010
- Chairman Institute of Indian Interior Designers (IIID) 2010-2012
- Chairman Indian Society of Lighting Engineers- M.P. State Center 2013-2015, 2015-2017
- Life member Association of Structural Engineers(ASE)
- Fellow of Indian Society of Lighting Engineers(ISLE)
- Municipal Lic. No. ST.Er. 56 2015-2016
- Member Technical committee Green Interiors IGBC
- Life member IGBC
Art is an essential part of living for Vinay. A regular Sunday painter he is an all round creative force ever experimenting with different mediums. The artist in him has a weakness for painting horses and he has studied the equine form by visits to stud farms. Other than horses vibrant Indian men and women of Rajasthan, feature extensively in his subjects. Warm table settings with good food and ambience, flowers and still life are another favorite. He is ever experimenting with themes and mediums. Vivid colours and bold strokes of the knife dominate his work.
An instant poet who can compose fluently in Hindi and English as easily as speaking.
Art that draws inspiration from Mythology and Hindu culture.
Horses have always fascinated this artist, with their fine equine forms accentuated by motion or their regal shapes while standing still. Clearly this artist’s favorite subject.
A style which has traces in the Roman empire and found glory in the 16th Century, still life paintings are immensely popular even today. Images which can decorate a room and add character and portray the artists talents in bringing to life inanimate arrangements. The works of this artist adorn a few dining rooms and … Continue reading Still Life